How to request an update for your blog or website ?
In order to request a website update or a change to your blog please login at your Vasilis Skarleas Cloud account at cloud.madebyvasilis.site/login and follow the instructions below:
- 1.Navigate at “Project” section
- 2.In this section you can see previously requested updates and changes. On the upper right corner click at “Request update” button
- 3.A new window will open with some pre filled fields under Airtable shield.
- 4.Please fill out the rest of the fields and click “Submit”
- 5.A request will be sent to Development Department
- 6.You will receive an email from Vasilis Skarleas Webmaster once the update has been scheduled for your website or blog and the request will also appear under “Project” section at your Vasilis Skarleas Cloud account.
- 7.You can always see live updates for your requested update at the “Chanelog” section of your Vasilis Skarleas Cloud account.
- 8.You will receive another email once the update has been completed