Accepting Transferred Site Ownership
Site ownership can only be accepted in the Wix account associated with the email address that the site was transferred to. As we can't create a Wix account for you, you will be asked to create one during the transferring process.
To accept site ownership:
- Check your email account for an email with the subject line Wix Website is Being Transferred to You, sent by Wix.com our hosting service platform.
- Click Accept Transfer in the email and sign in to your Wix account (if you are not already signed in).
Note: If you don't have an account, click Sign Up to create one.
- Review the transfer details and click Next.
- Enter your billing information and click Next.
- Enter the domain contact information and click Complete Transfer.
- By transferring the website ownership to you, we transfer also the required premium service that activates the hosting process. After that you are obliged to renew your hosting subscription
- The domain name buyer by Vasilis Skarleas inc. will remain under our management
- All the custom email addresses associated with your domain name and your website are hosted separately under Vasilis Skarleas inc. license
- We will remain the contributor of the transferred website
- After the transportation, Vasilis Skarleas inc. can make changes, update, access all website's data/media etc. This means that we support any changes or updates, like prices changing, that maybe asked in a second time but also you the client can do that in a simple way [IMPORTANT: In case that you destroy something in website's code during these actions made by the client, then you (the client) will have to pay extra if you would like to resolve the issue]
You (the client) confirm that by transferring this site, you are the owner of all site data and media, including any Third Party Services and accounts.